Red Hair

Art Dolls, Work in Progress

I figured I’d add red hair to compensate for the way the eyes came out. In the middle of the process I realized that the clay that I used for this one was very brittle and broke easily. I had to now search for a new brand of clay. Not fun at all especially when I’m in the midst of a creative spurt.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s